Intraperitoneal injections as a possible means of generating varied levels of methylmercury in the eggs of birds in field studies
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1079–1083, May 2010
How to Cite
Heinz, G. H., Hoffman, D. J., Klimstra, J. D. and Stebbins, K. R. (2010), Intraperitoneal injections as a possible means of generating varied levels of methylmercury in the eggs of birds in field studies. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 1079–1083. doi: 10.1002/etc.128
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!