Site-specific probabilistic ecological risk assessment of a volatile chlorinated hydrocarbon-contaminated tidal estuary
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1172–1181, May 2010
How to Cite
Hunt, J., Birch, G. and Warne, M. St. J. (2010), Site-specific probabilistic ecological risk assessment of a volatile chlorinated hydrocarbon-contaminated tidal estuary. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 1172–1181. doi: 10.1002/etc.130
- Issue online: 14 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!