Multimedia modeling of human exposure to chemical substances: The roles of food web biomagnification and biotransformation
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 45–55, January 2010
How to Cite
Arnot, J. A., Mackay, D., Parkerton, T. F., Zaleski, R. T. and Warren, C. S. (2010), Multimedia modeling of human exposure to chemical substances: The roles of food web biomagnification and biotransformation. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 45–55. doi: 10.1002/etc.15
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2009
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.