Simplified sample preparation procedure for measuring isotope-enriched methylmercury by gas chromatography and inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1256–1262, June 2010
How to Cite
Avramescu, M.-L., Zhu, J., Yumvihoze, E., Hintelmann, H., Fortin, D. and Lean, D. R.S. (2010), Simplified sample preparation procedure for measuring isotope-enriched methylmercury by gas chromatography and inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 1256–1262. doi: 10.1002/etc.158
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!