Occurrence and a screening-level risk assessment of human pharmaceuticals in the Pearl River system, South China
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1377–1384, June 2010
How to Cite
Zhao, J.-L., Ying, G.-G., Liu, Y.-S., Chen, F., Yang, J.-F., Wang, L., Yang, X.-B., Stauber, J. L. and Warne, M. St. J. (2010), Occurrence and a screening-level risk assessment of human pharmaceuticals in the Pearl River system, South China. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 1377–1384. doi: 10.1002/etc.161
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!