Effects of chronic polybrominated diphenyl ether exposure on gonadal development in the northern leopard frog, Rana pipiens
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 347–354, February 2012
How to Cite
Van Schmidt, N. D., Cary, T. L., Ortiz-Santaliestra, M. E. and Karasov, W. H. (2012), Effects of chronic polybrominated diphenyl ether exposure on gonadal development in the northern leopard frog, Rana pipiens. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 347–354. doi: 10.1002/etc.1702
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2011 07:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2011
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.