Effects of in ovo exposure of white leghorn chicken, common pheasant, and Japanese quail to 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin and two chlorinated dibenzofurans on CYP1A induction
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1490–1502, July 2010
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Wiseman, S., Cohen-Barnhouse, A. M., Wan, Y., Jones, P. D., Newsted, J. L., Kay, D. P., Kennedy, S. W., Zwiernik, M. J., Bursian, S. J. and Giesy, J. P. (2010), Effects of in ovo exposure of white leghorn chicken, common pheasant, and Japanese quail to 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin and two chlorinated dibenzofurans on CYP1A induction. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 1490–1502. doi: 10.1002/etc.171
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!