Accumulation of PAHs and synthetic musk compound in minke whales (Balanoptera acutorostrata) and long-beaked common dolphins (Delphinus capensis) from Korean coastal waters
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 477–485, March 2012
How to Cite
Moon, H.-B., An, Y.-R., Choi, S.-G., Choi, M. and Choi, H.-G. (2012), Accumulation of PAHs and synthetic musk compound in minke whales (Balanoptera acutorostrata) and long-beaked common dolphins (Delphinus capensis) from Korean coastal waters. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 477–485. doi: 10.1002/etc.1710
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2011 04:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!