Polybrominated diphenyl ethers and polychlorinated biphenyls in freshwater fish from Taihu Lake, China: Their levels and the factors that influence biomagnification
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 542–549, March 2012
How to Cite
Yu, Y.-X., Zhang, S.-H., Huang, N.-B., Li, J.-L., Pang, Y.-P., Zhang, X.-Y., Yu, Z.-Q. and Xu, Z.-G. (2012), Polybrominated diphenyl ethers and polychlorinated biphenyls in freshwater fish from Taihu Lake, China: Their levels and the factors that influence biomagnification. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 542–549. doi: 10.1002/etc.1722
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2011 06:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!