Food chain model based on field data to predict westslope cutthroat trout (Oncorhynchus clarkii lewisi) ovary selenium concentrations from water selenium concentrations in the Elk Valley, British Columbia
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 672–680, March 2012
How to Cite
Orr, P. L., Wiramanaden, C. I. E., Paine, M. D., Franklin, W. and Fraser, C. (2012), Food chain model based on field data to predict westslope cutthroat trout (Oncorhynchus clarkii lewisi) ovary selenium concentrations from water selenium concentrations in the Elk Valley, British Columbia. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 672–680. doi: 10.1002/etc.1730
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2011 06:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!