Environmental risk assessment for ancillary substances in biotechnological production of pharmaceuticals
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 681–687, March 2012
How to Cite
Straub, J. O., Gysel, D., Kastl, U., Klemmer, J., Sonderegger, M. and Studer, M. (2012), Environmental risk assessment for ancillary substances in biotechnological production of pharmaceuticals. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 681–687. doi: 10.1002/etc.1733
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2011 06:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!