Selenium, arsenic, and mercury in fish inhabiting a fly ash exposure gradient: interspecific bioaccumulation patterns and elemental associations
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 739–747, April 2012
How to Cite
Reash, R. J. (2012), Selenium, arsenic, and mercury in fish inhabiting a fly ash exposure gradient: interspecific bioaccumulation patterns and elemental associations. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 739–747. doi: 10.1002/etc.1745
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2012 06:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!