How does growth temperature affect cadmium toxicity measured on different life history traits in the soil nematode Caenorhabditis elegans?
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 787–793, April 2012
How to Cite
Nørhave, N. J., Spurgeon, D., Svendsen, C. and Cedergreen, N. (2012), How does growth temperature affect cadmium toxicity measured on different life history traits in the soil nematode Caenorhabditis elegans?. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 787–793. doi: 10.1002/etc.1746
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2012 07:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.