Retention and maternal transfer of environmentally relevant polybrominated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzofurans, polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzofurans, and polychlorinated biphenyls in zebrafish (Danio rerio) after dietary exposure
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 804–812, April 2012
How to Cite
Arnoldsson, K., Haldén, A. N., Norrgren, L. and Haglund, P. (2012), Retention and maternal transfer of environmentally relevant polybrominated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzofurans, polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzofurans, and polychlorinated biphenyls in zebrafish (Danio rerio) after dietary exposure. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 804–812. doi: 10.1002/etc.1750
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2012 05:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
- The Swedish Research Council for Environment, Agricultural Sciences and Spatial Planning. Grant Number: 212-2006-2299
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!