Ameliorative effects of sodium chloride on acute copper toxicity among Cope's gray tree frog (Hyla chrysoscelis) and green frog (Rana clamitans) embryos
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 836–842, April 2012
How to Cite
Brown, M. G., Dobbs, E. K., Snodgrass, J. W. and Ownby, D. R. (2012), Ameliorative effects of sodium chloride on acute copper toxicity among Cope's gray tree frog (Hyla chrysoscelis) and green frog (Rana clamitans) embryos. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 836–842. doi: 10.1002/etc.1751
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2012 05:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0754947
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!