A critical body residue approach for predicting persistent bioaccumulative toxicant effects on reproduction and population dynamics of meiobenthic copepods
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 1076–1082, May 2012
How to Cite
Chandler, G. T., Ferguson, P. L., Klauber, W.W. and Washburn, K.M. (2012), A critical body residue approach for predicting persistent bioaccumulative toxicant effects on reproduction and population dynamics of meiobenthic copepods. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 1076–1082. doi: 10.1002/etc.1766
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2012 08:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!