Introduction of moribund category to OECD fish acute test and its effect on suffering and LC50 values
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 1107–1112, May 2012
How to Cite
Rufli, H. (2012), Introduction of moribund category to OECD fish acute test and its effect on suffering and LC50 values. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 1107–1112. doi: 10.1002/etc.1779
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2012 05:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!