Introduction of moribund category to OECD fish acute test and its effect on suffering and LC50 values
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 1107–1112, May 2012
How to Cite
Rufli, H. (2012), Introduction of moribund category to OECD fish acute test and its effect on suffering and LC50 values. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 1107–1112. doi: 10.1002/etc.1779
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2012 05:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
- 1Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development. 1993. Fish, acute toxicity test. Guideline 203. Paris, France.
- 4Official Journal of the European Union. 2008. Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 December 2008 on classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures, amending and repealing directives 67/548/EEC and 1999/45/EC, and amending Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006. European Commission, Brussels, Belgium.
- 51964. Statistical Method in Biological Assay. Charles Griffin and Co., London, United Kingdom, pp 1–668..
- 61953. A statistically precise and relatively simple method of estimating the bioassay with quantal response, based on the logistic function. JASA 48: 565–599..
- 71971. Probit Analysis. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, pp 1–333..
- 81977. Methods for calculating an LC50. In Mayer FL, Hamelink JL, eds, Aquatic Toxicology and Hazard Evaluation ASTM STP 634. American Society for Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken, PA, USA, pp 65–84..
- 92000. The Pesticide Manual: A World Compendium. British Crop Protection Council, Alton, UK, pp 1–1250..