Natural colloids are the dominant factor in the sedimentation of nanoparticles
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 1019–1022, May 2012
How to Cite
Quik, J. T.K., Stuart, M. C., Wouterse, M., Peijnenburg, W., Hendriks, A. J. and van de Meent, D. (2012), Natural colloids are the dominant factor in the sedimentation of nanoparticles. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 1019–1022. doi: 10.1002/etc.1783
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2012 12:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!