Development of a low-density polyethylene-containing passive sampler for measuring dissolved hydrophobic organic compounds in open waters
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 1012–1018, May 2012
How to Cite
Bao, L.-J., Xu, S.-P., Liang, Y. and Zeng, E. Y. (2012), Development of a low-density polyethylene-containing passive sampler for measuring dissolved hydrophobic organic compounds in open waters. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 1012–1018. doi: 10.1002/etc.1788
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2012 12:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!