Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry in Latin America
Feminization and altered gonadal gene expression profile by ethinylestradiol exposure to pejerrey, Odontesthes bonariensis, a South American teleost fish
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 941–946, May 2012
How to Cite
Pérez, M. R., Fernandino, J. I., Carriquiriborde, P. and Somoza, G. M. (2012), Feminization and altered gonadal gene expression profile by ethinylestradiol exposure to pejerrey, Odontesthes bonariensis, a South American teleost fish. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 941–946. doi: 10.1002/etc.1789
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2012 12:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!