Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry in Latin America
Oxidative damage and antioxidant response of Allium cepa meristematic and elongation cells exposed to metronidazole
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 968–972, May 2012
How to Cite
Andrioli, N., Sabatini, S. E., Mudry, M. D. and Ríos de Molina, M. d. C. (2012), Oxidative damage and antioxidant response of Allium cepa meristematic and elongation cells exposed to metronidazole. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 968–972. doi: 10.1002/etc.1799
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2012 10:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!