Perinatal exposure to bisphenol-A changes N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor expression in the hippocampus of male rat offspring
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 176–181, January 2010
How to Cite
Xu, X.-H., Wang, Y.-M., Zhang, J., Luo, Q.-Q., Ye, Y.-P. and Ruan, Q. (2010), Perinatal exposure to bisphenol-A changes N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor expression in the hippocampus of male rat offspring. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 176–181. doi: 10.1002/etc.18
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!