Biomagnification of mercury through the benthic food webs of a temperate estuary: Masan Bay, Korea
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1254–1263, June 2012
How to Cite
Kim, E., Kim, H., Shin, K.-h., Kim, M.-s., Kundu, S. R., Lee, B.-g. and Han, S. (2012), Biomagnification of mercury through the benthic food webs of a temperate estuary: Masan Bay, Korea. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 1254–1263. doi: 10.1002/etc.1809
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAR 2012 09:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!