Application of U.S. EPA guidelines in a bioavailability-based assessment of ambient water quality criteria for zinc in freshwater
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1264–1272, June 2012
How to Cite
DeForest, D. K. and Van Genderen, E. J. (2012), Application of U.S. EPA guidelines in a bioavailability-based assessment of ambient water quality criteria for zinc in freshwater. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 1264–1272. doi: 10.1002/etc.1810
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAR 2012 09:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.