Assessment of hormonal activities and genotoxicity of industrial effluents using in vitro bioassays combined with chemical analysis
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1273–1282, June 2012
How to Cite
Fang, Y.-X., Ying, G.-G., Zhao, J.-L., Chen, F., Liu, S., Zhang, L.-J. and Yang, B. (2012), Assessment of hormonal activities and genotoxicity of industrial effluents using in vitro bioassays combined with chemical analysis. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 1273–1282. doi: 10.1002/etc.1811
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2012 08:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: NSFC U1133005, 40821003, 20977092, 40688001
- National Water Research Project. Grant Number: 2009ZX07528-001
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KZCX2-EW-108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!