Accumulation kinetics of arsenic in Daphnia magna under different phosphorus and food density regimes
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1283–1291, June 2012
How to Cite
Miao, A.-J., Wang, N.-X., Yang, L.-Y. and Wang, W.-X. (2012), Accumulation kinetics of arsenic in Daphnia magna under different phosphorus and food density regimes. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 1283–1291. doi: 10.1002/etc.1822
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 10:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!