Effects of leachate from tree leaves and grass litter on tadpoles
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 1511–1517, July 2012
How to Cite
Earl, J. E., Cohagen, K. E. and Semlitsch, R. D. (2012), Effects of leachate from tree leaves and grass litter on tadpoles. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 1511–1517. doi: 10.1002/etc.1829
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 10:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- 42002. The Physiological Ecology of Vertebrates: A View from Energetics. Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA.
- 112001. Physiological Plant Ecology: Ecophysiology and Stress Physiology of Functional Groups, 4th ed. Springer-Verlag, New York, NY, USA.
- 152008. The effects of the invasive exotic Chinese tallow tree (Triadica sebifera) on amphibians and aquatic invertebrates. University of New Orleans, New Orleans, LA, USA.
- 172000. Comparative toxicology and risk assessment of amphibians. In Sparling DW, Linder G, Bishop CA, eds, Ecotoxicology of Amphibians and Reptiles. SETAC, Pensacola, FL, USA, pp 727–791., ,
- 191986. Biology of Amphibians. McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA.,
- 201960. A simple table for staging anuran embryos with notes on identification. Herpetologica 16: 183–190.
- 22Clesceri LS, Greenberg AE, Trussell RR, eds. 1989. Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 17th ed. American Public Health Association, Washington, DC.
- 28Lannoo MJ ed. 2005. Amphibian Declines: The Conservation Status of United States Species. University of California Press, Berkeley, CA, USA.
- 291980. The Complete Trees of North America: Field Guide and Natural History. Outdoor Life/Nature Books, New York, NY, USA.
- 301975. Litter production, decomposition, and nutrient cycling in a mixed hardwood watershed and a white pine watershed. Mineral Cycling in Southeastern Ecosystems. In Howell, FG, Gentry, JB, Smith, MH, eds. Proceedings. Mineral cycling in Southeastern ecosystems. U.S. Energy Research Development Administration Symposium, Augusta, GA, USA, May 1–3, 1974, pp 609–624.,
- 321986. Effects of low pH and other chemical variables on the local distribution of amphibians. Copeia 1986: 454–466.,
- 382011. Building better wetlands for amphibians: Investigating the roles of engineered wetland features and mosquitofish (Gambusia affinis) on amphibian abundance and reproductive success. University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, USA.