Impact of an insecticide changes with amount of leaf litter input: Implications for amphibian populations
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 1518–1524, July 2012
How to Cite
Boone, M. D. and Sullivan, N. H. (2012), Impact of an insecticide changes with amount of leaf litter input: Implications for amphibian populations. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 1518–1524. doi: 10.1002/etc.1832
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 10:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!