Use of solid phase microextraction to estimate toxicity: Relating fiber concentrations to body residues—part II
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 2168–2174, September 2012
How to Cite
Ding, Y., Landrum, P. F., You, J., Harwood, A. D. and Lydy, M. J. (2012), Use of solid phase microextraction to estimate toxicity: Relating fiber concentrations to body residues—part II. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 2168–2174. doi: 10.1002/etc.1936
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2012 06:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!