Chlorophacinone residues in mammalian prey at a black-tailed prairie dog colony
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 2513–2516, November 2012
How to Cite
Vyas, N. B., Hulse, C. S. and Rice, C. P. (2012), Chlorophacinone residues in mammalian prey at a black-tailed prairie dog colony. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 2513–2516. doi: 10.1002/etc.1968
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2012 10:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!