Net trophic transfer efficiencies of polychlorinated biphenyl congeners to lake trout (Salvelinus namaycush) from its prey
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 2821–2827, December 2012
How to Cite
Madenjian, C. P., David, S. R., Rediske, R. R. and O'Keefe, J. P. (2012), Net trophic transfer efficiencies of polychlorinated biphenyl congeners to lake trout (Salvelinus namaycush) from its prey. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 2821–2827. doi: 10.1002/etc.1996
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 06:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2012
- 41993. Performing Ecological Risk Assessments. Lewis, Boca Raton, FL, USA.,
- 111997. Dietary uptake in pike (Esox lucius) of some polychlorinated biphenyls, polychlorinated naphthalenes and polybrominated diphenyl ethers administered in natural diet. Environ Toxicol Chem 16:2508–2513., , ,
- 121980. Fisheries for charrs. In Balon EK, ed, Charrs: Salmonid Fishes of the Genus Salvelinus. Dr. W. Junk bv Publishers, The Hague, The Netherlands, pp 797–839.,
- 131980. The lake charr, Salvelinus namaycush. In Balon EK, ed, Charrs: Salmonid Fishes of the Genus Salvelinus. Dr. W. Junk bv Publishers, The Hague, The Netherlands, pp 205–277.,
- 141999. Lake trout in the Great Lakes: Basinwide stock collapse and binational restoration. In Taylor WW, Ferreri CP, eds, Great Lakes Fishery Policy and Management: A Binational Perspective. Michigan State University Press, East Lansing, MI, USA, pp 417–453.
- 162012. Effects of activity and energy budget balancing algorithm on laboratory performance of a fish bioenergetics model. Trans Am Fish Soc 141:1328–1337., ,
- 171997. Method for analysis of total PCBs and PCB congeners (full suite) and transnonachlor for gas chromatography/negative chemical ionization single ion mass spectrophotometry. Vol. II of Lake Michigan Mass Balance (LMMB) study methods compendium. Organic and mercury methods. EPA-905-R-97-012b. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Great Lakes National Program Office, Chicago, IL.
- 18U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. 1999. Method 1668, Revision A: Chlorinated biphenyl congeners in waters, soil, and tissue by HRGC/HRMS. EPA-821-R-00-002, Washington, DC.
- 212000. A new approach toward evaluation of fish bioenergetics models. Can J Fish Aquat Sci 57:1025–1032., ,