Identifying the causes of sediment-associated contamination in the Illinois River (USA) using a whole-sediment toxicity identification evaluation
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 158–167, January 2010
How to Cite
Mehler, W. T., Maul, J. D., You, J. and Lydy, M. J. (2010), Identifying the causes of sediment-associated contamination in the Illinois River (USA) using a whole-sediment toxicity identification evaluation. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 158–167. doi: 10.1002/etc.20
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!