The in vivo estrogenic and in vitro anti-estrogenic activity of permethrin and bifenthrin
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 2848–2855, December 2012
How to Cite
Brander, S. M., He, G., Smalling, K. L., Denison, M. S. and Cherr, G. N. (2012), The in vivo estrogenic and in vitro anti-estrogenic activity of permethrin and bifenthrin. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 2848–2855. doi: 10.1002/etc.2019
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 06:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.