Protective and antioxidant role of selenium on arsenic trioxide–induced oxidative stress and genotoxicity in the fish hepatoma cell line PLHC-1
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 2861–2869, December 2012
How to Cite
Selvaraj, V., Yeager-Armstead, M. and Murray, E. (2012), Protective and antioxidant role of selenium on arsenic trioxide–induced oxidative stress and genotoxicity in the fish hepatoma cell line PLHC-1. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 2861–2869. doi: 10.1002/etc.2022
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2012 07:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!