Sediment contact tests as a tool for the assessment of sediment quality in German waters
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 144–155, January 2013
How to Cite
Feiler, U., Höss, S., Ahlf, W., Gilberg, D., Hammers-Wirtz, M., Hollert, H., Meller, M., Neumann-Hensel, H., Ottermanns, R., Seiler, T.-B., Spira, D. and Heininger, P. (2013), Sediment contact tests as a tool for the assessment of sediment quality in German waters. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 144–155. doi: 10.1002/etc.2024
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!