Effects of environmentally relevant concentrations of endosulfan, azinphosmethyl, and diazinon on Great Basin spadefoot (Spea intermontana) and Pacific treefrog (Pseudacris regilla)
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1604–1612, July 2010
How to Cite
De Jong Westman, A., Elliott, J., Cheng, K., van Aggelen, G. and Bishop, C. A. (2010), Effects of environmentally relevant concentrations of endosulfan, azinphosmethyl, and diazinon on Great Basin spadefoot (Spea intermontana) and Pacific treefrog (Pseudacris regilla). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 1604–1612. doi: 10.1002/etc.203
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!