Effects of the herbicide imazapyr on juvenile Oregon spotted frogs
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 228–235, January 2013
How to Cite
Yahnke, A. E., Grue, C. E., Hayes, M. P. and Troiano, A. T. (2013), Effects of the herbicide imazapyr on juvenile Oregon spotted frogs. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 228–235. doi: 10.1002/etc.2048
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- 12009. Herpetological conservation in northwestern North America. Northwest Nat 90:61–96.
- 4U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. 2010. Endangered and threatened wildlife and plants; Review of native species that are candidates for listing as endangered or threatened. Annual notice of findings on resubmitted petitions, annual description of progress on listing actions, proposed rule. Federal Register 75:69222–69294.
- 51997. Washington State status report for the Oregon spotted frog. Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, Olympia, WA, USA.,
- 72004. Reed canarygrass (Phalaris arundinacea L.) Control & Management in the Pacific Northwest. The Nature Conservancy, Wildland Invasive Species Team, Oregon Field Office, Portland, OR, USA.
- 82009. Aquatic weed control. In Peachy EO, ed, Pacific Northwest Weed Management Handbook. Extension Services of Oregon State University, Washington State University, and University of Idaho, Corvallis, OR, USA, p 267.
- 9AMEC Geomatrix. 2009. Human health and ecological effects risk assessment—imazapyr risk assessment—Washington State. Washington Department of Agriculture, Lynnwood, WA, USA.
- 152003. Roundtable: Ultraviolet light and reptiles, amphibians. Moderator: Klaphake E. J Herpetol Med Surg 13:27–37., , , , , , ,
- 181999. Biostatistical Analysis, 4th ed. Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA.
- 272010. Toxic effects of the herbicide Roundup® Regular on Pacific Northwestern amphibians. Northwest Nat 91:318–324.,