Presented at the 29th Annual Meeting, SETAC North America, Tampa, Florida, USA, November 16–20, 2008.
Impacts of Hurricane Katrina
Lead distributions and risks in New Orleans following Hurricanes Katrina and Rita†
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1429–1437, July 2010
How to Cite
Abel, M. T., Cobb, G. P., Presley, S. M., Ray, G. L., Rainwater, T. R., Austin, G. P., Cox, S. B., Anderson, T. A., Leftwich, B. D., Kendall, R. J. and Suedel, B. C. (2010), Lead distributions and risks in New Orleans following Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 1429–1437. doi: 10.1002/etc.205
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!