See Table S1 for the number of citations and rank of all the “Top 100” papers, which in this essay is reference Solomon et al. .
ET&C Impact Papers
Ecological risk assessment of atrazine in North American surface waters†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 10–11, January 2013
How to Cite
Solomon, K. R., Giesy, J. P., LaPoint, T. W., Giddings, J. M. and Richards, R. P. (2013), Ecological risk assessment of atrazine in North American surface waters. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 10–11. doi: 10.1002/etc.2050
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- 21996. Against the Gods: the Remarkable Story of Risk. John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA.
- 52009. Thresholds of toxicological concern for endocrine active substances in the aquatic environment. Integr Environ Assess Manag 6:2–11., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 81985. Guidelines for deriving numerical national water quality criteria for the protection of aquatic organisms and their uses. EPA PB-85/227049. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Duluth, MN., , , , ,
- 9Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. 1994. Aquatic risk assessment and mitigation dialogue group (ARAMDGP). Final Report. SETAC Foundation for Environmental Education, Pensacola, FL, USA.
- 10Ecological Committee on Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) Risk Assessment Methods (ECOFRAM). 1999. Report of the Aquatic Workgroup. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Pesticide Programs, Washington, DC.
- 11European Framework for Probabilistic Risk Assessment of the Environmental Impacts of Pesticides (EUFRAM). 2006. Introducing probabilistic methods into the ecological risk assessment of pesticides. EUFRAM Report, Vol 1. York, UK.
- 122010. Probabilistic risk-assessment model for birds exposed to granular pesticides. Integr Environ Assess Manag 6:260–272., , ,
- 132005. A Probabilistic Aquatic Ecological Risk Assessment of Atrazine in North American Surface Waters. SETAC, Pensacola, FL, USA., , , , , ,
- 162013. First in a special series: Analyzing the impact of papers published in Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry over the past 30 years—An overview and coming attractions. Environ Toxicol Chem 32:1–8 (this issue).,