A method for assessing the potential for confounding applied to ionic strength in central Appalachian streams
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 288–295, February 2013
How to Cite
Suter, G. W. and Cormier, S. M. (2013), A method for assessing the potential for confounding applied to ionic strength in central Appalachian streams. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 288–295. doi: 10.1002/etc.2054
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2012 11:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!