Relationship of land use and elevated ionic strength in Appalachian watersheds
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 296–303, February 2013
How to Cite
Cormier, S. M., Wilkes, S. P. and Zheng, L. (2013), Relationship of land use and elevated ionic strength in Appalachian watersheds. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 296–303. doi: 10.1002/etc.2055
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2012 11:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|etc_2055_sm_SupplTabS1.doc||48K||Supplementary Table S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.