Long-term trends in liver neoplasms in brown bullhead in the Buffalo River, New York, USA
Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1748–1754, August 2010
How to Cite
Lauren, D. J., Hinton, D., Law, M., Sorensen, M., Lyndall, J., Magar, V. and Nielsen, M. (2010), Long-term trends in liver neoplasms in brown bullhead in the Buffalo River, New York, USA. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 1748–1754. doi: 10.1002/etc.206
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!