Use of a novel sediment exposure to determine the effects of triclosan on estuarine benthic communities
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 384–392, February 2013
How to Cite
Ho, K. T., Chariton, A. A., Portis, L. M., Proestou, D., Cantwell, M. G., Baguley, J. G., Burgess, R. M., Simpson, S., Pelletier, M. C., Perron, M. M., Gunsch, C. K., Bik, H. M., Katz, D. and Kamikawa, A. (2013), Use of a novel sediment exposure to determine the effects of triclosan on estuarine benthic communities. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 384–392. doi: 10.1002/etc.2067
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2012 11:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!