Resampling the bioconcentration factors data from Japan's chemical substances control law database to simulate and evaluate the bioconcentration factors derived from minimized aqueous exposure tests
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 406–409, February 2013
How to Cite
Hashizume, N., Inoue, Y., Murakami, H., Ozaki, H., Tanabe, A., Suzuki, Y., Yoshida, T., Kikushima, E. and Tsuji, T. (2013), Resampling the bioconcentration factors data from Japan's chemical substances control law database to simulate and evaluate the bioconcentration factors derived from minimized aqueous exposure tests. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 406–409. doi: 10.1002/etc.2069
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2012 11:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- 12009. Fundamentals of Ecotoxicology, 3rd ed. CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group, Boca Raton, FL, USA.
- 2Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. 2009. Act on the Evaluation of Chemical Substances and Regulation of Their Manufacture, etc, Chemical Substances Control Law.
- 3European Commission. 2006. Regulation (EC) 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the council of 18 December 2006 concerning the registration, evaluation, authorisation and restriction of chemicals (REACH), establishing a European Chemicals Agency, amending Directive 1999/45/EC and repealing Council Regulation (EEC) 793/93 and Commission Regulation (EC) 1488/94 as well as Council Directive 76/769/EEC and Commission Directives 91/155/EEC, 93/67/EEC, 93/105/EC and 2000/21/EC. L 396/1–849. Official J Eur Union 30.12.2006.
- 4Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development. 1996. OECD Guidelines for Testing of Chemicals. Guideline 305, Bioconcentration, Flow-through Fish Test. Paris, France.
- 14Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development. 2012. OECD Guidelines for Testing of Chemicals, Draft Guideline 305, Bioaccumulation in Fish: Aqueous and Dietary Exposure Approved by the Working Group of National Co-ordinators of the Test Guidelines Programme. Paris, France.
- 15Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development. 1997. OECD Principles of Good Laboratory Practice. Paris, France.