Effects of inbreeding on mouthpart deformities of Chironomus riparius under sublethal pesticide exposure
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 423–425, February 2013
How to Cite
Vogt, C., Langer-Jaesrich, M., Elsässer, O., Schmitt, C., Van Dongen, S., Köhler, H.-R., Oehlmann, J. and Nowak, C. (2013), Effects of inbreeding on mouthpart deformities of Chironomus riparius under sublethal pesticide exposure. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 423–425. doi: 10.1002/etc.2071
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2012 05:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!