Bottom-up nutrient and top-down fish impacts on insect-mediated mercury flux from aquatic ecosystems
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 612–618, March 2013
How to Cite
Jones, T. A., Chumchal, M. M., Drenner, R. W., Timmins, G. N. and Nowlin, W. H. (2013), Bottom-up nutrient and top-down fish impacts on insect-mediated mercury flux from aquatic ecosystems. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 612–618. doi: 10.1002/etc.2079
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 08:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|etc_2079_sm_SupplTabsS1-S2.doc||44K||Supplementary Tables S1-S2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.