Presented at the 29th Annual Meeting, SETAC North America, Tampa, Florida, USA, November 16–20, 2008.
Impacts of Hurricane Katrina
Air quality during demolition and recovery activities in post-Katrina New Orleans†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1438–1444, July 2010
How to Cite
Ravikrishna, R., Lee, H.-W., Mbuligwe, S., Valsaraj, K. T. and Pardue, J. H. (2010), Air quality during demolition and recovery activities in post-Katrina New Orleans. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 1438–1444. doi: 10.1002/etc.210
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!