A three-generational study of In ovo exposure to PBDE-99 in the zebra finch
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 562–568, March 2013
How to Cite
Winter, V., Williams, T. D. and Elliott, J. E. (2013), A three-generational study of In ovo exposure to PBDE-99 in the zebra finch. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 562–568. doi: 10.1002/etc.2102
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 12:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.