Fate of fluorotelomer acids in a soil–water microcosm
Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1689–1695, August 2010
How to Cite
Myers, A. L. and Mabury, S. A. (2010), Fate of fluorotelomer acids in a soil–water microcosm. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 1689–1695. doi: 10.1002/etc.211
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!